Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

15 min amrap
7 Goblet Squat
15 Sit Up
30 Double Unders (3:1 singles)
When the clock reaches 4 min do 20 Box Jumps, 8 min do 15 box Jumps, 12 min do 10 Box Jumps
Carlie: 6 rounds and situps

I really liked today's workout. Nothing absolutely crazy, but enough to kick my butt as usual. Micah and I had another late night last night so we didn't make it this morning, but I made it after work for a quick WOD. This is a crazy week with FINALS,  it sure is nice to break up the madness with a good workout. I am finding the good positive energy I get from Crossfit is following me into other places in my life,  I am hoping it works its way right into my grades too!


Being positive or negative are habits of thoughts that have a very strong influence on life. Remez Sasson

No comments:

Post a Comment