Double Unders (4:1 Singles)
Sit Ups Micah 12:19
Carlie 12:28
The sun'll come out Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck in a day
That's gray And lonely
I just stick out my chin
And Grin And Say
Oh
The sun'll come out Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always A day A way!
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always A day A way!
Seriously I couldn't help it. That's all I could think about all morning. This song just kept running through my head while I was jump roping! Not because I was looking forward to "Tomorrow" but because the WOD was "Annie". Maybe that was the reason I kept catching the jump rope on my feet, because I was singing in my head. It was a great morning. I really liked the workout today after having a rest day yesterday it was the perfect workout to get my going. Plus who doesn't like the movie Annie!
No comments:
Post a Comment