Thursday was CRAZY! Well at least it was for me. Got up at 5 went to work from 7 to 3, went to the math lab after work, then to school from 7 to 10. Needless to say by the time I got home I was exhausted! I didnt make it to workout but Micah did, and he did awesome!
50 Double Unders (4:1 Singles)
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Push Press (95/65)
Box Jumps (24″/20″)
50 Double Unders (4:1 Singles)
(This WOD starts and ends with 50 Double Unders with the Push Press/Box Jump couplet in the middle)
Micah 12:03
I did make it this morning though. It was exactly what I needed after two days off. Lets just say I couldn't carry my coffee into work this morning without switching hands a bunch of times on the way in. My arms are super sore and it feels so good! I weighed in today and I'm down another pound. yay! So I think my Friday is going to be much better than my Thursday!
Tabata Something Else
Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises. Add the total reps from all 32 intervals for total final score.
Micah 301
Carlie 276
And finally, I want to acknowledge that making changes in your life is never an easy task. The key, however, is not to get caught up in the distance you have to go to get to where you want to be. Nor should you despair over the amount of control you have over your circumstances. Progress is made in the small, intentional steps, and chances are, you have more power than you think. By focusing on little steps you can take every day, the progress you make will motivate you to continue your journey, and eventually, you can go wherever you want to go. The important thing is simply to begin.
Stephen Cherniske, M.S
No comments:
Post a Comment